How many times did you tell yourself, “What should I do this weekend?” or “I want to do something different this weekend?”
We often fall into the same old routine or trap of spending our weekends the same way. So, this weekend, I thought of listing things that you can easily do!
- Volunteer with your local community organization.
- Watch a classic film like Singing in the Rain, The Godfather or old James Bond with Sean Connery.
- Say hello to a neighbor you don’t usually talk to.
- Plan a day trip to somewhere outside your city or visit a suburb you haven’t been.
- Learn five phrases in a new language–what about German, Italian or Thai?
- Listen to a genre of music you haven’t tried before–Country, New Age?
- Try a new cuisine–what about French, Cuban or Korean?
- Learn a new skill or sport–what about cooking a new dish, water skiing or snow boarding?
So, what new things will you try today?”