Hhhmmm…this may be a loaded statement.
Share your story with us when you first saw the love of your life…what were your first impressions, feelings, reactions? Here’s mine.
The first time I saw Chad, I thought he was:
- A snob (well…I was proven wrong…he is such a grounded person)
- A high maintenance guy who is more high maintenance than most females I know (this is still soooo true!)
- Impatient (true in the beginning; but, am able to calm him down now
- Super cute (still so true even after many years!)
- Could use a little help in coordinating outfits!
So, these were my first impression from our first meeting. Most of my impressions changed when I got to talk to him the second and third time around. He wasn’t THAT bad after all.