In 2015, summer season begins on June 21st. To be a bit technical (I enjoyed astrology/astronomy in college!), the timing of the solstice summer depends on when the Sun reaches its farthest point north of the equator. I am so looking forward to June 21st as Summer is my favorite season of the year!
With summer comes many wedding ceremonies especially in the areas where there is the Winter solstice. We will definitely be busy at Yours Truly Wedding Albums as we produce wedding albums while our production staff admires the breathtaking images of the brides and grooms.
Summer also means “fun in the sun”!
Here are some super fun ideas that may inspire you:
- Cook outside…grill, grill, grill! Who wouldn’t like the smell of grilled anything?
- If your area has a lake or river – take a boat ride and enjoy the sunset.
- Relax, be lazy and lay out in the sun! But don’t forget your sunblock. 🙂
- Have a picnic – invest in a really cute, quality basket and blanket – it’s worth it. Bring a few pillows, too!
- Take photos of you and yours truly along the wildflower fields or the beach…don’t forget to make a photo album rathern than just storing them in your phones.
- Host an early dinner in the back yard for your friends – rent a tent, tables and chairs…it’s something different than eating in the house on the dining table!
Do you have any fun ideas to share? Give some Summer love!