Chicago, Illinois has many great attractions to offer to tourists; but, not only for the tourists, to the locals as well.
So for this Summer, Chad and I decided to enjoy Chicago for a nice “Stay-cation”. We took off work for a long weekend. Our list of activities included:
- Stay at a hotel that we’ve not stayed before – we’re curious of this hotel’s customer service because as business owners, we’re very much aware of what a great customer service should be. We thought we can continue to learn from others.
- See a Musical Play
- Go to an Ethnic Restaurant that we’ve not been to – the winner was a Peruvian Restaurant in the city
- Walk along the lake – we walked for almost three hours
- Have drinks at a Piano Bar
- Experience eating breakfast at an “All Orgranic, All Green, All Vegetarian” restaurant. – boy was that tough for me or what?
- Take an Architectural boat ride (didn’t happen!)
- Ride a Tandem Bike (almost happened… but didn’t…we were running late for our dinner reservation!)
The best part of our long weekend “Stay-cation” was the endless conversations and quality time Chad and I had together. We needed to take a break from our fast-paced lives and breathe.
Try this with yours truly…it’s all worth your time!