Dear Yours Truly Readers,
So June had passed and July is almost coming to an end. I forgot to report to you Chad’s and my progress on our New Year’s Resolution . (Read first blog here – Love, Life and Leisure: A New Year’s Resolution) So, below are our updates in bold.
Chad and Zoe’s Relationship Development
- Continue to build on our solid foundation and NEVER EVER take each other for granted! – Right on Target!
- Continue our weekly “date nights” on either Thursdays or Fridays – On Target…but honestly, we miss a few.
- Continue to celebrate our anniversary in Louisiana where we “officially” started dating – It’s coming up and we do plan to celebrate it there.
- Spend more time with our friends Yup – we have our monthly calendars in check!
- Begin our plans to move into a new home to start a family – Yikes…no movement here! Still “on the fence” with the whole “baby thing” – we need to get YoursTrulyWedding Albums really solid and off the ground.
Zoe’s Personal Development
- Work out 5x per week – How about this? From NO workout to 2x a week! I think that’s progress. So I would think I’ll work my way up to 3-5x throughout the balance of the year!
- Eat healthier (This may be a tough one!)- I’ve gotten much better..ask Chad!
- Ensure balance with personal extracurricular – On Target!
Chad’s Personal Development
- Work out 5x per week (He’s better than me!). He’s definitely better than me in this category!
- Learn to cook more dishes (I can’t wait!) – Didn’t start at all! I have to talk to him about this one 🙂
- Spend more time giving back to the community – Yes, he has joined me with my philanthropic activities.
Chad and Zoe’s Professional Development
- Make Yours Truly the number one website for couples in love – Still working very hard on this and with your help, we know we can make Yours Truly the best website for you!
We didn’t do too badly on our mid-year review, right?
Yours Truly, Zoe