Before New Year’s Eve, Chad and I would set a “date” to carve out a few hours of our time and talk about our goals for the following year.
Our list looks like this:
Chad and Zoe’s Relationship Development
- Continue to build on our solid foundation and NEVER EVER take each other for granted!
- Continue our weekly “date nights” on either Thursdays or Fridays
- Continue to celebrate our anniversary in Louisiana where we “officially” started dating 🙂
- Spend more time with our friends
- Begin our plans to move into a new home to start a family 🙂
Zoe’s Personal Development
- Work out 5x per week (I’ll try!)
- Eat healthier (This may be a tough one!)
- Ensure balance with personal extracurricular
Chad’s Personal Development
- Work out 5x per week (He’s better than me!)
- Learn to cook more dishes (I can’t wait!)
- Spend more time giving back to the community
Chad and Zoe’s Professional Development
- Make Yours Truly the number one website for couples in love 🙂
So how does your list look for your New Year’s resolution that will grow your love, life and leisure?