We often hear that marriage can turn stale, reach it’s plateau, be boring, lack excitement, and other “not very pleasant” adjectives to describe a husband and wife relationship that needs major rescue from the “same ‘ol, same ‘ol” routine. Keeping your marriage fresh is very important to the success of any long-term, committed, faithful relationship.
Why not be a kid again? Here are some ideas:
- Grab a coloring book (any!) and just spend time coloring!
- Hand wash your car and when you see your husband/wife near you…spray him/her with water or dump your soapy bucket on his/her head!
- Pillow fights are fun!
- Get a whoopee cushion and place discreetly on your partner’s chair… you’ll sure get a laugh!
- Spend a day at a Water Park and ride every slide!
- Go to a State Fair or a Carnival – ride a Ferris Wheel, play the arcade – go have a blast!
- Paint his/her face when he’s/she’s sleeping
Try an idea or two! Let me know how it goes!
Know more about how to document the best memories of your wedding and your married life! Check out our sample albums at www.yourstrulyweddingalbums.com.